Ashampoo Privacy Protector offers a new security approach by combining encryption, archiving and trace removal in a single application. AES256-encrypted files can be instantly burned or emailed. There's also support for self-extracting archives for easy file access from any PC. The application furthermore works with M-DISCs that can store data for up to 1000 years. Users can generate password keys from flash drives and use them as master keys to avoid having to remember lengthy passwords. Individual files such as images can also be used as password keys.
- Maximum AES256 encryption
- Built-in email and burning support, also to high-security discs
- Use flash drives or individual files as password key
- Delete sensitive data permanently and irrevocably
- Archive data for up to 1000 years with M-DISC technology
- Create self-extracting archives for use with any Windows PC
- Delete usage traces to protect your privacy
Ashampoo is one of the leading Internet-based companies worldwide in the field of software development, sales and web portal sites. Ashampoo's innovative software products set technological standards right from the start and are known for their advanced, mature technology and usability. The software is designed for beginners as well as experienced users so that anyone can achieve successful results.